SOUPS & SALADS
- Stone Harbor Crab BisqueCup $5East Coast style bisque with Dungeness crab, cream and sherry.
- Soup du JourCup $3/ Bowl $5
- Caesar Salad$7Romaine lettuce, croutons, and Parmesan cheese with a creamy Caesar dressing.
- Garden SaladSmall $4/ Large $7Fresh greens, vegetables, and croutons served with your choice of dressing.
(Honey Pear, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Wild Herb Ranch, Creamy Gorgonzola, Dried Cherry-Habanero Vinaigrette)
- Chicken Marsala$21Pan seared chicken breast tossed with capers, garlic, lemon, butter, Marsala wine, and caramelized onions. Served over Angel Hair pasta and with fresh vegetable du jour.
- Pistachio-crusted Chicken$24Pistachio and masa crusted chicken breast, flash fried and baked and topped with a sun-dried tomato pesto cream sauce. Served with rice pilaf and fresh vegetable du jour.
- Duck Breast$23Grilled Duck breast topped with an apricot-fennel glaze and a cherry-chili gastrique. Served with rice pilaf and fresh vegetable du jour.
- Steelhead Trout*$25Grilled 6oz Columbia River Steelhead filet topped with a Blueberry-ginger chutney, served with rice pilaf and vegetable du jour.
- Sweet Pea & Shrimp Risotto$28Sweet Pea risotto with Spring vegetables and Argentinian shrimp (5) and garnished with shaved parmesan cheese.
- Scallops$33Seared Diver Scallops with a Honeydew relish and chile oil. Served with rice pilaf and fresh vegetable du jour.
- Lakeshore Burger$158oz grilled, house-made beef patty topped with white cheddar, bacon jam, crispy shallots, and jalapeño aioli. Served with French fries.
- Whipped Potatoes*$3
- Sweet Potato Fries*$3
- Herbed Rice Pilaf*$4
- Chicken Breast*$5
- Sweet Pea Risotto$5